Areas and Localities in HaldwaniHaldwani and Kathgodam are called as twin townships is a municipal corporation that come under the District of Nainital, Uttarakhand. Haldwani is a biggest hub for export for fruits, vegetables and food grains. Since, it is situated on the foothills of Kumaon, Himalayan Mountain Region. Apart from that, it is also the biggest business centre.
The city of Haldwani is located 29.220N and 79.520E. It has an average elevation of 424 metres i.e. 1,391 feet. Haldwani is located on the Bhabhar region, the place where rivers from the mountain submerge and re-emerge as Indo-Gangetic Plains.
Haldwani is a multi-religious and multi-cultural city where people from all religions and culture live in harmony and celebrates various festivals with great fervour throughout the year. You cannot forget the Chitrashila Ghat which is the venerable Hindu cremation ground that is situated at Ranibagh.
Some of the areas in Haldwani and Kathgodam areas are as follows:
- Kusum Khera - Kusum Khera is a village in Haldwani Tehsil in Nainital District with nearby cities like Haldwani, Nainital, Nagla and Rudrapur and taluks like Haldwani, Bhimtal, Dhari, and Nainital and airports like Pantnagar, Muzaffarnagar, Dehradun and Indira Gandhi International Airports. Some of the tourist places around Kusum Khera are Kathgodam, Bhimtal, Sattal, Jeolikot, Naukuchiatal and the nearby railway.
- Bamori Talli Kham – It is a village in Haldwani District that is surrounded by Bhimtal Tehsil. Some of the cities in and around are Haldwani, Nagla, Nainital, Rudrapur. Hindi is the predominant language spoken here. The nearest railway stations are Haldwani and Kathgodam. Some of the famous schools and colleges of Haldwani are also found here.
- Bamori Talli
- Bamori Malli
- Amrawati Colony
- Bhatt Colony
- Shakti Vihar
- Haldwani and Kathgodam
- Census Town, Haldwani Talli
- Korta – Chanmari Mohalla
- Gaujajally Uttar – Shishu Bharatiya Vidya Mandir
- Haripur Sukha – Van Cancer Hospital
- Damua Dhunga Bandobasti
- Manpur Uttar – Palika Yatayat Nagar
Because of all the above factors, Haldwani attracts people from all parts of India and made this city important and is growing to accommodate the increasing population.
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0